Work with CIRC’s Membership and Engagement Director to advance goals and strategies for statewide naturalization and electoral campaigns.
● Develop a base-building strategy to engage Asian American and Pacific Islander communities in Colorado and bring AAPI-specific issues into the work of the coalition.
● Work with members, base, and allies in the AAPI community to coordinate participation in lobby days, Citizenship Workshops, Know Your Rights trainings, Driver’s License forums, and other capacity and base-building activities
● Work with members, base, and allies to develop and execute local/regional components of the statewide priority campaigns including scheduling and participating in meetings with key stakeholders, legislators, and local law enforcement
● Work with CIRC’s Citizenship Coordinator to mobilize AAPI community for CIRC’s naturalization workshops and legal services
● Assist Membership and Engagement Director in advancing a framework for culturally relevant organizing and messaging for the AAPI community
● Additionally support outreach efforts and serving African immigrant communities
Travel and Flexible Hours
This job requires flexibility to work some evenings and weekends for membership activities and regional and statewide gatherings. Regional travel is required and mileage reimbursement will be provided.