- Monitors activities of Momentum team to ensure that services are consistent across staff and compliant with departmental and organizational policies and procedures and OBH regulations. Assumes Care Management duties in absence of care managers when necessary.
- Supervises Care Manager and Administrative staff. Interviews, hires, trains, mentors, conducts performance evaluations and performance improvement plans to ensure the delivery of quality services.
- Responsible for assignment of clients and caseload management. Monitors work assigned to each team member to ensure caseload equity and compliance with documentation timeframes and expectations.
- Participates in departmental functions on performance management, Discharge Barrier List and Person-Centered Planning Board meetings, CARF and other projects as assigned.
- Contributes to quality assurance and data improvements and writing quarterly Momentum reports.
- Represents RMHS on stakeholder committees and meetings to maximize collaboration with organizations that are referral sources or resource organizations
- Builds strong working relationships internally within departments and with external strategic partners.
- Works with a team and individually to provide necessary support to clients and assist them in the development of problem solving, goal setting, decision making, and realistic goal setting. Support includes advocacy, education, and mentoring, as needed.
- Assist in providing individualized trainings for the staff in various settings including assisted living facilities, alternative care settings and nursing homes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects and complete them in a timely manner.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations.
- Demonstrate professional and effective behavior and communication with supervisors, subordinates, colleagues, and clients.
- Knowledge of and compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations as they pertain to position, including HIPAA, scope of practice, documentation standards, ethics, etc.
- Ability to promote the mission, vision, and values of RMHS both in the workplace and in the community.
- Demonstrated leadership, project management, and supervision skills.
- Strong relationship builder and written and verbal communicator with experience leading human service/mental health work teams.
- Knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial insurance rules, regulations, and practices pertaining to both behavioral and physical health coverage.
- Knowledge of quality assurance and performance management systems.
- Demonstrated excellence in working with an interdisciplinary team and working collaboratively within and outside of departments
Why work at Rocky Mountain Human Services?
You will have the opportunity to contribute to an organization serving children with developmental delays and disabilities, adults with cognitive and intellectual disabilities, and veterans in need of employment assistance or who are homeless.