- Help establish initiatives that help drive our culture by creating programs, tools, and experiences that engage our team at all levels and inspire a positive, adaptive, inclusive, diverse, and accountable culture.
- Help maintain our core values and ensure that all decisions, programs, and processes are aligned with our culture and core beliefs.
- Keep a pulse on the employees in the organization to ensure we’re delivering excellence in the employee experience.
- Build trust with employees across all layers of the organization and be an active listener and effective problem solver of people issues. Bring the voice of the employees to all management discussions.
- Have overall responsibility for human resource policies, processes and best practices that drive employee engagement and productivity including:
- Oversee and administer the performance management process
- Benefit and compensation plan development and administration
- Grievances, personnel issues, and employee care
- Celebrations of successes/achievements
- Professional development to make our leaders better managers
- Responsible for payroll processing and maintenance and development of payroll system.
- Maintains human resource records and complies reports as needed.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, onboarding and off boarding staff.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
Supervisory Duties: N/A
- Adhere to all personnel guidelines of the agency.
- Maintain professional standards of performance, demeanor, and appearance at all times; act as a “role model” both at and away from the agency.
- Maintain a creative, team-building approach to job performance and seek to bring a constructive, problem-solving orientation to all tasks.
- Perform all tasks and responsibilities with attention to detail and in a complete and timely manner, complying with agency guidelines and conforming to the scheduling requirements of the job and program.
- Maintain an awareness of the agency’s mission and work to promote the positive individual and social change goals it embodies.
- Exercise discretion and professional judgment at all times keeping with the responsibilities carried personally and by the agency for the care and welfare of the clients; act with honesty and integrity in all aspects of agency business.
- Actively strive to upgrade professional skills though engaging in appropriate professional training and experience.
- Actively strive to create and maintain a culturally sensitive and appropriate environment through communication and interaction that demonstrates respect for diversity.
Equal Employment Opportunity
BBBSC strives to make all personnel decisions without regard to race, creed, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, gender, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, arrest record, or any other protected class as required by applicable law. All employees are expected to actively support these principles and objectives in our work environment and with others with whom we come into contact.
Note: Nothing in this job specification restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Critical features of this job are described under various headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. The above statements are strictly intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.