REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL PROCESS
This RFP represents the opportunity to be involved in the improved 2020 Poudre RiverFest event.
The contract is not full-time, however it will last over a period of 12 months, beginning summer 2019. The organizing committee will negotiate a contractual agreement with the preferred applicant. By responding to the RFP the applicant understands s/he will be fully responsible for meeting the requirements of the RFP and will ask and execute the necessary tasks to make sure the event is successfully completed. The organizing committee reserves the right to accept or reject, in whole or in part, any and all submissions/responses to this RFP.
Note that the information in this RFP represents the vision of the Poudre RiverFest at this time and is subject to change as the project moves forward.
Questions: Participants may ask questions about the RFP by sending them in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must submit the following information:
- Name and number of employees
- Address and contact information
- Short description of work history in planning of fundraising events; include samples of relevant work
- Description of event planning services offered; demonstrate you have the workload capacity to make the job happen
- Description of your system for event organization
- Two (2) professional references, including contact information
- Two (2) event references (including a description) for events of similar size/type that the event planner has coordinated
- Explanation and listing of all costs and fees applicant proposes to charge the PRF organizing committee for event planning purposes
- If coordinating other events in northern Colorado, please address any conflict of interest related to the other events
The deadline for RFP responses is no later than 12:00 pm, June 15, 2019. No proposals will be accepted after that time.
Proposals may be provided in electronic format (PDF preferred) to email@example.com.
This schedule of events represents the organizing committee’s best estimate of the schedule that will be followed for this RFP.
To view the full RFP document, go here: http://www.poudreriverfest.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/PRF-Event-Coordinator-RFP_May2019_FINALv2-1.pdf