The Colorado Nonprofit Conference exhibit hall is the bustling connection point where attendees flow from session to session. More importantly, it is a networking center where conference attendees meet each other and where they meet you. In the exhibit hall, ehxhibitors showcase products or services and their commitment to Colorado’s nonprofit community. Exhibitor pricing is available in this booklet.
Benefits of exhibiting include:
- Face-to-face interaction with nonprofit professionals helping establish and enhance relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Showcasing your products and services to more than 900 conference attendees including key decision-makers for a variety of nonprofit missions and sizes.
- Driving traffic to your organization through our conference app and website.
- Promoting your organization as an investor in the work of the nonprofit sector, recognizing the power of our 128,000 nonprofit employees statewide with more than $27 billion in revenue.
- Supporting the growth and development of individuals working to create thriving Colorado communities.
What Your Exhibit Includes
- Receive event participant list in advance
- New floor plan to enhance traffic to the exhibitor area
- One 8’ wide x 6’ deep exhibit space
- One 6’ table (optional) and two chairs
- Electrical power to your booth
- Wireless internet access
- Drawing participation both days, including listing in drawing prize section in Colorado Nonprofit Conference app
- Two Colorado Nonprofit Conference registrations (two-day each)
- Two exhibitor lunches (either boxed lunch in the break room or seated lunch in the plenary room with participants) for both days
- Access to an exhibitor-only hospitality suite (tend to personal business, make phone calls, or take a break)
- Organization name and link on Colorado Nonprofit Conference website
- Listing on Colorado Nonprofit Conference app, including organization name, contact information and 35-word description
To learn about exhibitor opportunities for this event, contact Director of Membership, Gerry Rasel at [email protected].
Who is Exhibiting
Booth 1: The Denver Foundation
Booth 2: Comcast
Booth 3: Delta Dental
Booth 4: Wells Fargo
Booth 5: BKD
Booth 6: Gala Team
Booth 7: Mutual of America
Booth 8: Affinity Fundraising Registration
Booth 9: Corona Insights
Booth 10: SingerLewak
Booth 11: Boomerang Marketing
Booth 11A: CSU Global
Booth 12: Firespring
Booth 13: Bespoke Technology Group
Booth 14: Longnecker & Associates
Booth 15: University of Denver
Booth 16: BOK Financial
Booth 17: Nonprofits Insurance Alliance
Booth 18: HUB International Insurance Services
Booth 19: Philadelphia Insurance
Booth 20: ACM LLP
Booth 21: Trestle
Booth 21A: Output Services
Booth 22: Xcel Energy
Booth 23: Office Depot
Booth 24: LPL Financial
Booth 25: Employers Council
Booth 26: Pinnacol Assurance
Booth 26A: Pivot Communications
Booth 27: Capacity Building Consulting, LLC
Booth 28: Bolder Events Inc.
Booth 29: Ashworth Awards
Booth 30: Mytech Partners
Booth 31: Handbid
Booth 31A: Breckenridge Tourism
Booth 32: HR Advantage Group
Booth 33: Getaway2Give
Booth 34: YellowDog Design, Print and Marketing
Booth 35: University of Colorado Denver School of Public Affairs
Booth 36: Citywide Banks
Booth 36A: Altruic Advisors
Booth 37: Helping Habit
Booth 38: Institute for Leaders in Development
Booth 39: Spark the Change Colorado
Booth 40: Community Banks of Colorado
Booth 41: Moss Adams
Booth 42: Donor Search
Booth 43: Stage 2 Studios
Booth 44: Artesian CPA
Booth 45: Rose Community Foundation
Booth 46: RubinBrown
Booth 47: Reach Our Goals
Booth 48: Grant Professionals Association
Booth 49: JMT Consulting
Booth 50: McNurlin, Hitchcock & Associates, P.C.
Offering a prize in the exhibitor drawing is a great way to engage attendees, collect their business cards for future follow-up and draw traffic to your booth! One drawing takes place each day. To participate, bring two items (gift card, wine, company merchandise, etc.) to give away to event participants. Participation is optional.
What to know about the drawing:
- We list participating exhibitors and drawing prizes on the event app.
- To win, conference attendees must visit your booth and give you their business cards or another form of contact information.
- Remember to bring a container, such as a basket or a bowl, along with a sign to encourage people to drop their business cards for a chance to win your prize(s).