C(3) Forum: Convergence
July 26 | Arapahoe Community College | Littleton
$110/member | $140/nonmember
On July 26, the Colorado Association of Funders, Colorado Nonprofit Association, and Community Resource Center will present the C(3) Forum: Convergence. Like every C(3) Forum, this full-day event will bring together nonprofit professionals and funders for interaction, engagement, and discussion. The 2018 C(3) Forum offers nonprofits and foundations an opportunity to participate in a dynamic and evolving conversation about the relationship between funders and nonprofits and how both can enhance communication with the communities they serve.
In Partnership with:
Thank you to our sponsors!
To learn more about sponsorships, please contact BillieAnne Kennedy, Major Events Manager, at (303) 832-5329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This section contains logistical information about the event.
- Date & Time: July 26 | 9:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
- Address: Arapahoe Community College, 5900 S. Santa Fe Drive, Littleton, CO 80120
- Room: Arapahoe Community College, Main Building, Summit Room
- Schedule: Program Agenda
- What to Bring:
- Paper notebook and writing utensil
- Tablet or personal electronic devices are welcome; however, a continuous power supply is not guaranteed
- Your business cards - networking is a key part of this event; come prepared ready to network
- Please Note: Breakfast and Lunch will be provided
- Parking Information: Parking is provided. Please park in any campus lot. Signs will be posted saying "permit only," however we have contracted with the College to allow our participants to park for free. Lots F & E are the closest lots to our event. Click here for a campus map for our event.
- Questions: If you have any additional questions about the event, please contact Jamil Elfahdi, Communications and Events Coordinator at (303) 865-8271 or at email@example.com.
This section contains information for the selected presenters.
- Thank you for agreeing to present at this year's C(3) Forum: Convergence. We are thrilled to have an amazing line-up of experts this year.
- You are invited to attend the entire day with us on July 26 to fully emerse yourself into the event. However, if you are unable to come for the entire day, please plan to arrive 30 minutes before your session begins. This will give you time to find parking, check-in, and find your room on campus.
- Your facilitator will be contacting you in the coming weeks. He/she will be your primary point of contact for the programming pieces of your session.
- We are collecting presentation files to prepare for the event here. Please upload your presentation so that we can have it ready for you when you arrive in the room. Depending on how many presentations are submitted ahead of time, we will try to make copies available for participants. If you have any questions about your presentation, please contact your facilitator. Thank you again for agreeing to help present at this year's C(3) Forum and we look forward to seeing you on July 26th. Submit Presentation Here.
- If you have any additional questions about the event, please contact Jamil Elfahdi, Communications and Events Coordinator at (303) 865-8271 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Jamil Elfahdi, Communications and Events Coordinator at (303) 865-8271 or at email@example.com.