Aging Dynamics is a Colorado-based firm, owned by Rachel B. Cohen, MUP, MSW who has a diverse background in community planning and social work with a specialization in nonprofit management. We bring a unique multi-sector perspective (e.g. housing, environment, social service, health, community development) helping our clients analyze the big picture, identify local level impacts and design community based strategies. Each engagement however large or small is an opportunity to strengthen staff and Board capacity, increase organizational effectiveness, identify workforce development opportunities and positively impact sustainability.
Aging Dynamics is a client-centered firm committed to creating impact through community-based solutions. We provide the following services:
· Strategy and Business Planning
· Organizational Analysis and Development
· Stakeholder Engagement and Outreach
· Capacity building for Boards of Directors and staff
· Rigorous demographic, competitor, consumer and environmental research.
We provide our clients with the information and tools they need to position for success.