Responsible for learning and implementing a full range of activities in Young AmeriTowne or International Towne. Employees in this level can perform a wide variety of duties including, working as Program Assistants in all the shops/countries in Young AmeriTowne and International Towne, assisting with teaching the curriculum for the summer programs. Employees in this level are either part-time or full-time and serve as Program Assistants in Young AmeriTowne and International Towne during the school year only, or are newly hired employees who are learning the various programs being offered including how to facilitate the different Young AmeriTowne shops and International Towne Countries, and the summer programs.
- Assists with the direction and delivery of Young AmeriTowne or International Towne operations during the school year by answering participants’ questions, resolving problems and overseeing the various Towne activities.
- Provides site orientation and responsibility to adult volunteers.
- Provides support to educators during their involvement in the program.
- Assists with marketing of the Young AmeriTowne and International Towne programs as well as all YACFE programs to educators, parent volunteers and other individuals.
- Accepts feedback through student, parent, and teacher evaluation forms and communicates feedback to the Towne Director and Vice President/ Programs.
- Assists with setting up Towne shops/countries, including insuring all operating materials, forms, equipment, supplies, and shop/country products are properly maintained.
- Completes clean up and checklist procedure in assigned areas daily.
- May help with Young AmeriTowne On the Road during the school year and summer sessions.
- Facilitates Girl Scout and other Money Matters classes.
- Acts as a focus group leader during summer programs; teaches variety of lessons; responds to parent concerns.
- May edit/update summer lessons and materials.
- Attends meetings such as staff meetings and other employee meetings required.
- May perform other duties including providing administrative support such as word processing, assisting in mailings and answering telephones.
- Assists with the preparation of school and teacher materials.
- May represent Young Americans at outreach activities and Metro State presentations.
- May help with the movement of facades for set up/tear down of Young AmeriTowne On the Road programs.
- May assist with the special projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.