Job Summary: This position will assist with managing and creating content for Laradon’s social media outlets. They will also help in the development and implementation of the organization’s social media and overall marketing plan.
• Draft, edit, and post content to social media channels (including live postings from Laradon events/activities)
• Monitor social media website analytics on a weekly/monthly basis, provide reports, and make recommendations to increase engagement.
• Coordinate with Laradon programs and gather pictures and stories for posts and news
• Assist with planning, writing, and managing bi-weekly e-mail newsletter
• Distribution list building, acquisition, and management
• Other special projects as assigned
• How to manage social media outlets for an organization
• How to efficiently use social media for marketing and fundraising
• How to create content for e-mail blasts and organize distribution lists
• Job experience in marketing, community relations, networking, design, coordination, and self-guided projects
• Job coaching
• Currently working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced, frequently changing work environment, and company structure.
• Experience with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram preferred.
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Website management experience (WordPress, Weebly, etc.)
Classification: Intern (may be completed for school credit)
Timeframe: Summer Semester (May-July) or whenever semester begins/ends