Who are we?
Founded in 1986, the mission of Project PAVE is to empower youth to end the cycle of relationship violence. The cycle of relationship violence is generational and affects people in every community. PAVE’s approach to ending this cycle is through therapy and family support services, violence prevention education, and youth leadership. Project PAVE annually reaches more than 4,000 children, teens, parents, teachers and other professionals with its counseling and violence prevention programming in Denver-metro area schools and other community outlets. All Project PAVE services are youth-focused and offered for free to the community.
What you’ll do:
- Recruit runners and create a marketing plan for Colfax Marathon (PAVE is a charity partner)
- Assist with logistics and marketing of PAVE's signature event, the Transformations Luncheon
- Assist on site with event coordination day of events
- Assist with scholarship program applications and interviews
- Social media content generation across multiple platforms
- Website content development
- E-newsletter and e-marketing efforts
- Direct mailings
- Gift processing and stewardship
- Grant research