The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and other as assigned. The Graphic Design intern will report to the Marketing Manager and will assist with the development and design of Anchor Center graphics, logos, collateral event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned. Other projects as assigned.
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of video editing software.
- Writing and proofing skills are also required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Team Player, Quick Learner and Efficient High sense of urgency
This is an unpaid internship.
- 2 – 5 Hours/Week
- Flexible option for remote work
- May be coordinated to qualify for college credits