The Colorado Department of Corrections is seeking a dynamic leader to provide management oversight of the CDOC prison programs, Faith and Citizens Unit, Community Outreach and the Education Department; serves as the agency leader in collaborating with governmental, non-profit and organizational partners to identify, develop, and implement justice reform program opportunities.
The mission of the Colorado Department of Corrections is "To protect the citizens of Colorado by holding offenders accountable and engaging them in opportunities to make positive behavioral changes and become law-abiding, productive citizens."
Our vision..."Building a safer Colorado for today and tomorrow".
Customer service is a key component for every position in state government as is the focus on ideas and ways to redesign the delivery of services in making state government more effective and efficient.
In addition to a great agency and rewarding, meaningful work, we offer:
- Distinctive career advancement opportunities throughout the state system;
- Strong, secure, yet flexible retirement benefits including PERA Defined Benefit Plan or PERA Defined Contribution Plan plus 401K and 457 plans;
- Medical and dental health plans;
- Short and long term disability coverage;
- Paid life insurance;
- 10 paid holidays per year plus vacation and sick leave;
- Excellent work-life programs, tuition reimbursement, training opportunities and more.