THIS IS A GRANT FUNDED POSITION
The Family Life Coach provides voluntary comprehensive, coordinated case management services to families experiencing instability. This position is within the Colorado Community Response (CCR) program, with the purpose of engaging families and connecting them to community services to prevent deeper penetration into the child welfare system. The Life Coach will offer education and support services to parents, using strength-based practices. Responsibilities include conducting initial and follow-up assessments; working cooperatively with other agencies to link families to financial services and community resources that meet the parents’ expressed needs; and providing direct services and accurate data entry to track and record contacts. Flexible schedule required as this position will work occasional evenings and weekends as needed with some sessions provided in the client’s home.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services, Social Work or related field, or a combination of experience and/or education equal to two years.
- Two years of full-time experience working with direct client/family interaction.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Fingerprint and background clearance required.
- Transportation and valid driver’s license required.
- Occasional evenings and weekends are required to accommodate meetings and special events.