Duties and Responsibilities: Although all areas are addressed, duties may be added or deleted as deemed necessary for the proper functioning of the Crisis Center as decided by Director of Programs and Executive Director.
- Provides crisis intervention, determines eligibility for therapeutic services, completes intake, and completes assessments with clients requesting therapeutic services.
- Provides individual and group therapy to adult and/or child clients in an out-client setting. May also provide family therapy when appropriate. 70% of a clinician’s hours will be spent providing direct client services (therapy), with some adjustments for the make-up of one’s caseload and/or other assigned duties.
- Provides advocacy and follow up services as liaison between local agencies and clients; adheres to Colorado mandatory reporting laws as it pertains to children, at risk adults (developmentally or intellectually delayed), and/or elder abuse.
- Provides clients with information and referrals to other programs and services to address needs.
- Works collaboratively with other team members (legal, community and/or shelter advocates) to meet the needs of clients being served.
- Responsible for case management, treatment planning, assessing need for further services, and discharge planning.
- Provides termination and follow up services to clients on an individual basis.
- Maintains complete client files, including standard forms and progress notes in web-based client management system.
- Completes monthly and quarterly statistical reports.
- Insures that proper safety precautions and security procedures are followed.
- Recommends additional program development as needed.
- Supervise clinical interns as needed.
- Provides training, direction and supervision to direct service volunteers.
- Attends staff meetings, clinical meetings, and group consultation.
- Rotates on-call duties (during the week, weekends and/or holidays) with other staff members.
- 40 hours a week/2 evenings (at least 4 hours scheduled after 5 p.m.) required.
- Other duties as assigned
NOTE: This job description is not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of this position; rather, they are intended to provide a general framework for the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by a person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements to the work of the Crisis Center and are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Crisis Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the Crisis Center will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Crisis Center does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender variance or identification, veteran status, age over 40, disability, economic status, and/or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our policy to maintain a non-discriminatory environment, free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.