Creative Media Project Specialist
Sabrina Merage Foundation
The Sabrina Merage Foundation is one of seven non-profit foundations in the Merage Social Impact consortium, headquartered in Englewood, Colorado. We are seeking a Creative Media Project Specialist to help us advance the mission of Evoke Media, a subsidiary of the Sabrina Merage Foundation. Evoke elevates stories of our global humanity through film, podcasts, and other forms of creative media. We partner on media opportunities that create connection, catalyze conversation, and drive social impact.
The right candidate for the Creative Media Project Specialist position is a multi-faceted contributor who will be productive in a dynamic collaborative organization and ready to play a key role on a dedicated team. This position requires an individual who possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, is creative, resourceful, can attend to detail, focused on generating results, exhibits the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics, and can effectively manage multiple simultaneous responsibilities. The work will involve researching creative media investment opportunities and assisting with shaping these ideas into viable social impact projects and partnerships.
In addition to project research and due diligence, the responsibilities will include project sourcing and deepening Evoke’s connections in the creative media sector. They will also play an integral role in communicating with external partners and stakeholders and will partner with the Merage Social Impact team to coordinate work efforts and leverage project impact.
The ideal candidate will have the professional fortitude to independently manage projects and will use their judgement to drive for exceptional results nimbly and capably. They will be responsible for cultivating and advancing partner relationships and proactively identifying opportunities to amplify Evoke’s mission.
Qualifications & Skills
- Experienced in a media/entertainment/social impact company in a project coordinator role
- 5+ years of experience in project coordination
- Bachelor’s Degree is Required
- Highly analytical and strong, effective communicator
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving
- Must be motivated, flexible, and be able to work effectively autonomously
- Marketing experience (preferred)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines across variety of stakeholder groups
- Basic social media creative production skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including Teams), Salesforce, Asana, and all social media platforms
- Advanced capabilities with the business and advertising applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Proven ability to work in a mission-driven and multifaceted setting
- Ability to deal with confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills: ability to relate to diverse audiences including grant seekers, colleagues, and board members
- Originates ideas and proactively anticipates and acts on events that result in optimal outcomes
- Superior technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and a strong operational and administrative focus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Results focused
- Personal dedication to deliver innovative, effective solutions as well as pragmatic focus on business results
- Event, meeting, and travel planning skills
- Analytical ability to gather and summarize data for reports
What does SMF have to offer you?
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, & vision)
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacation days
- Paid personal days
- Paid holidays
The salary range for this role is $55K - $65K. The company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future depending on experience and skillset.
This job is also eligible for bonus/incentive pay.
Sabrina Merage Foundation through Merage Social Impact is an equal employment opportunity employer.