Essential Job Duties
1. Maintain and manage the retail store front including closing the till, store stock rotation as needed,creating store invoicing weekly, and weekly reconciliations.
2. Receptionist telephone duties shared with program trainees.
3. Train and supervise program trainees and volunteers in the entry-level retail and office tasks.
4. Delegate any administrative or front desk tasks to program trainees that are suitable to their abilities.
5. Customer service assistance for sales including taking orders, receiving payments, and sending invoices.
6. Ordering office supplies as needed.
7. Light bookkeeping duties including the monthly retail store reconciliation, daily and weekly accountsreceivable entry, invoicing, assisting with collections, and small journal entries.
8. Light filing and office organization.
9. Help with building maintenance needs. Coordinate repairs, quarterly maintenance, etc.
10. Bank runs to deposit cash from store and donation transactions and other errands and duties as assigned.