Range for this position is $47,000 - $52,000, depending on qualifications and experience.
Hunger Free Colorado offers an exceptional benefits package including vision, basic life, short-term disability, and AD&D insurance provided at no charge to employees. Also included are health, dental, critical illness, accident, and voluntary life insurance coverage with a generous subsidy for health insurance premiums. We also have a no-cost Employee Assistance Program (EAP), a retirement plan, paid vacation, sick leave, and personal time, 10 standard holidays and two (2) floating holidays each year. For staff who have worked at least 6 months FT, parental leave and professional development benefits are available.
Hunger Free Colorado is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and equitable work environment and we strongly encourage you to apply if you are part of the BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and people of color) and/or LGBTQIA community, are differently abled, a veteran, or are of diverse nationality or religion.
Hunger Free Colorado expressly prohibits any form of workplace discrimination and harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Hunger Free Colorado will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants or employees.
- Part of a dynamic and diverse team that engages in equity conversations and training
- Work hours are typically 8:30 am – 5 pm, with occasional early, late, and weekend hours
- To the extent that work commitments fall outside of the standard work hours, flex time will be provided.
- This position will operate in hybrid fashion, both in-person and remote through Microsoft Office platforms.
- Ability to work at a computer, standing or seated, for several hours.
- Repetitive tasks.
- Ability to lift or transport 30 pounds on occasion.
- Staff are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before utilizing the shared office or providing services to the public during mobile outreach events. Reasonable accommodations will be made for those with medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.