Development | Executive | Finance | Programs/Services
Type: In-person and Remote
Reports to: Board of Directors
Office Location: 1325 S. Colorado Blvd., Suite B300, Denver, CO 80222 and remote
Office Hours: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
FLSA status: Exempt
Preferred Start Date: September 19, 2022
Salary: $95,000 - $105,000
The Brain Injury Alliance of Colorado (BIAC) is the go-to resource for help and services for survivors of an injury to the brain, their families, and providers. BIAC fosters a flexible work environment that encourages creativity and collaboration. We are seeking compassionate individuals who want to be part of a fast-paced and growing organization.
Our vision is that all persons with a brain injury thrive in their community. Our mission is through guidance, resources, support, and education, we seek to engage with Coloradans in the lifelong growth of those affected by an injury to the brain.
The Brain Injury Alliance of Colorado believes in the following core values and uses these as guiding principles in the work that we do and the partners that we seek.
- Collaboration - We are strongest as a united community working together to help those affected by a brain injury to thrive.
- Compassion - We believe it is essential to have empathy for those affected by brain injuries. We strive to approach each interaction with patience and understanding.
- Fiscal Responsibility - We ensure that all funds are used wisely to maintain a financially viable organization to serve our mission.
- Forward Thinking - We continually work towards creative solutions in all that we do.
- Integrity - We aim to create a culture of professionalism, credibility, and honesty.
- Respect - We strive to preserve the dignity of persons with a brain injury by valuing their individuality.
Mission of Role
Lead a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, and helpful allies for BIAC clients. As President/CEO reporting to the Board of Directors, serve as the key management leader of the Brain Injury Alliance of Colorado (BIAC). Accept overall strategic and operational responsibility for BIAC’s staff, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission. Execute other key responsibilities including oversight of the organization’s Strategic Plan administration, management of multiple funding sources, organizational management, development, partner cultivation, fund planning, communications, and community outreach.
Successful President/CEOs 1) model the way by clarifying and expressing personal and shared values through words and actions, 2) inspire a shared vision by imagining a positive future and enlisting other in its pursuit, 3) challenge the process by seeking opportunities to change, grow, and improve and being willing to experiment and take risks, 4) enable others to act by promoting collaborative goals and building trust, 5) and encourage the heart by recognizing individual contributions and collectively celebrating the values and victories.