Salary range for this position is $70,000-$80,000, depending on qualifications and experience. This is a FT, OT exempt salaried position.
Hunger Free Colorado offers an exceptional benefits package including vision, basic life, short-term disability, and AD&D insurance provided at no charge to employees. Also included are health, dental, and critical illness, accident, and voluntary life insurance coverage options with a generous subsidy for health insurance premiums. We also offer a no-cost employee assistance program (EAP), retirement plan, paid vacation, sick leave, personal time, vision, basic life, short-term disability, and AD&D insurance provided at no charge. Also included are health, dental, critical illness, accident, and voluntary life insurance coverage with a generous subsidy for health insurance premiums. We also have a no-cost employee assistance program, a retirement plan, paid vacation, sick leave, and personal time, 10 standard holidays and two (2) floating holidays each year. For staff who have worked at least 6 months FT, parental leave and professional development benefits are available.
Hunger Free Colorado is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and equitable work environment and we strongly encourage applications from people of color, women, members of the LGBTQ community, people with disabilities, veterans and people of diverse national origin and religion.
Hunger Free Colorado expressly prohibits any form of workplace discrimination and harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
Hunger Free Colorado will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants or employees.
- For now, during the COVID-19 pandemic, the position will work remotely with access to team members through Microsoft Office platforms
- This position is required to be Colorado-based during and after remote work
- Ability to work in a variety of community-based settings with individuals from differing backgrounds, cultures, political and religious beliefs and practices
- Willingness to work a varied schedule beyond core office hours, including some evening and weekend events
- Ability to attend in-person meetings and events across Metro Denver and statewide, as needed