Education | Programs/Services | Other
Staffed Network Specialist
Location: Englewood, CO
Early Learning Ventures (ELV) is a Colorado-based not-for-profit organization dedicated to expanding access to quality early child care. The organization was founded by the David & Laura Merage Foundation and focuses its efforts on improving the quality of child care programs offered at the nation’s center-based and family child care home facilities—85 percent of which are small, independent businesses that lack the infrastructure and resources to invest in quality improvements.
The Staffed Network Specialist will interact with child care providers/ELV Network Membership, ELV team members, board members, community partners, and other stakeholders in order to facilitate programming implementation through intentional communications and service delivery. The Staffed Network Specialist will coordinate events and projects related to federal, state, local and/or private grant implementation and provide technical assistance to child care programs on the use of ELV’s web-based child care management system, online resource platform, and online billing module. This position will also be responsible for scheduling and conducting training sessions; respond to customer questions and concerns; provide referral services; collaborate with team members to develop, implement, and improve various processes and policies; and help to ensure the team follows internal procedures.
What will it take to be successful in this role?
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service, data entry, product training, and/or child care
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Communications (preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products and web-based data systems
- Familiarity with multiple operating systems, multiple browsers, tab and window navigation
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and results focused
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Solid project management skills, with demonstrated experience delivering on a deadline
- Knowledge of Colorado specific and national philanthropic organizations
- Independent thinker, problem solver, and resourceful with good follow-up skills, and a commitment to seeing tasks through to the end
- Presence of mind, analytical thinking, and logical thinking
- The ability to accept, promote and lead change within the work environment
- The ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- A desire for working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
What does ELV have to offer you?
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, & vision)
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacation days
- Paid personal days
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
The salary range for this role is $40K - $45k. This range may be modified in the future depending on experience and skillset. This job is also eligible for bonus/incentive pay.
Early Learning Ventures through Merage Social Impact is an equal employment opportunity employer.