- Evaluate and asses MHYC’s recently launched Life After YouthBuild alumni success program
- Design strategies to enhance MHYC’s Life After YouthBuild alumni success program
- Develop, coordinate, and implement a Martin Luther King Day service project and other organization-wide learning activities related to service and social justice.
- Coordinate with MHYC’s YouthBuild team and Development and Communications department to develop an enhanced YouthBuild recruitment strategy using MHYC’s equity lens.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Coordinate with the Manager: Equity & Leadership to develop and implement organizational initiatives, objectives, and strategies related to the advancement of racial equity and inclusion.
MHYC is committed to hiring candidates with unique backgrounds and perspectives. If you are interested in this job but are concerned that you do not meet all of the requirements or possess all of the necessary skills, or that prior convictions or your background might disqualify you, we encourage you to submit an application anyway.