Colorado Nonprofit Association will continue to offer educational and training opportunities for nonprofit professionals while following government guidelines and public health recommendations to keep our community safe. This session will be presented virtually via Zoom technology at no cost to participants. Contact Nick DiTulio (email@example.com) with thoughts or questions.
This Nonprofit Governance Training Series is a five-part series that can be attended consecutively or individually. This is 1 of 5
The Nonprofit Governance Training Series provides nonprofit leaders, both Board and staff with solid proven concepts for developing a great governing board. The series consists of five separate two-hour presentations.
- Every presentation is content-rich and grounded in over 30 years of real life experience.
- In most cases, the content is new to the attendees, providing them with fresh ideas and solutions to long-standing challenges.
- Attendees are invited and encouraged to engage in dialog that fosters lively discussion about their own organizations and how the training topic applies to them.
- Attendees share and learn together in a comfortable environment.
- Attendees are provide with real examples of organizations who have used the concepts to their benefit (best in class), and organizations who struggled as a result on not using the concepts.
Great governing boards are comprised of great board members. This training identifies the characteristics of high-powered volunteers and what draws them to nonprofit organizations. It will also provide a powerful, intentional recruitment strategy. Attendees will learn how to recruit the best possible talent to the boards of directors.
Event Custom Fields