789 Sherman Street
This Nonprofit Governance Training Series is a five-part series that can be attended consecutively or individually. This is 4 of 5
The Nonprofit Governance Training Series provides nonprofit leaders, both Board and staff with solid proven concepts for developing a great governing board. The series consists of five separate two-hour presentations.
- Every presentation is content-rich and grounded in over 30 years of real life experience.
- In most cases, the content is new to the attendees, providing them with fresh ideas and solutions to long-standing challenges.
- Attendees are invited and encouraged to engage in dialog that fosters lively discussion about their own organizations and how the training topic applies to them.
- Attendees share and learn together in a comfortable environment.
- Attendees are provide with real examples of organizations who have used the concepts to their benefit (best in class), and organizations who struggled as a result on not using the concepts.
Great governing boards need to provide effective financial oversight. This training identifies the right information to provide your governing board to enable them to fulfill their responsibility for financial oversight without getting lost in the details. Participants receive many simple examples of how to engage the board in essential financial dialog and oversight. Attendees will learn how to engage their governing board in essential financial conversations and decisions.
- Free for members of Colorado Nonprofit Association (must be logged in for discount on Regular price)
- $25.00 standard
Event Custom Fields