With resignations and job openings near record highs, and the layoff rate near a historic low, many nonprofits are struggling to maintain headcounts to carry out their missions. While most sectors of the economy have been affected by the pandemic – nonprofits have felt that financial impact on their operations combined with chronic staffing shortages.
This webinar is meant to equip nonprofits with strategies for navigating the current workforce challenges to recruit and retain. Topics covered include:
- Trends for open jobs & number of days for postings
- Applicant traffic and top states with open jobs
- Strategies recruiters are using
- Insights about how to retain employees
- How one nonprofit is overcoming their workforce shortages
This is your opportunity to ask questions and get answers that will assist your nonprofit in retaining and hiring employees.
- Bradley Bewkes, Director of Business Development with Idealist.org
- Molly Brennan, Managing Partner, Nonprofit Practice Lead with Koya Partners
- Lore Baker, President & CEO of Association for Individual Development (AID)
When registering, please submit the questions that you would like the panel to address.
Event Custom Fields
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.