|Standard Rate||$ 75.00|
Developing a Culture of Revenue for Sustainability
You'll learn how to:
- Leverage neuroscience to be a more conscious leader
- Collaborate more effectively with your board and leadership teams by engaging their creativity
- Strategies to increase productivity, creating energy instead of stealing it during change
- Overcome fear especially when your business model is being altered
This will be a four-session series covered in four separate workshops held on May 18th, June 22nd, July 20th, and August 17th (10am to 12:00pm).
The sessions are part of a series, attendees are more than welcome to join these individually as they each cover separate topics. Please feel free to reach out with any questions!
May 18th - Building the Board you Need
June 22nd - Unlocking the Potential of your Team
July 20th- Developing a Culture of Revenue for Sustainability
August 17th - Being a Conscious Leader
- $50 for members of Colorado Nonprofit Association (reach out to [email protected] for discount code)
- $75 standard
Event Custom Fields