7501 E LOWRY BLVD
Denver, CO 80230-7006
This course will teach you how to evaluate employee workstations to improve posture, reduce repetitive motions and increase efficiency. Upon completion, you will be able to conduct a basic office ergonomics evaluation, identify risk factors for injury and make necessary workstation modifications that reduce injury potential.
- Risk factors for musculoskeletal injury (Strains, sprains, low back pain, capral tunnel syndrome, and more)
- Proper adjustments to chairs, furniture and workstations
- Identification of an “ergonomic” task chair and finding the best resources for ergonomic accessories
- Sit-stand workstation requests, how to choose a system and key considerations to make before purchase
- Employee self-assessment and training using the Pinnacol Assurance Office Ergonomics Interactive Video
Click here to register!
Event Custom Fields