How We Can Help
Colorado Nonprofit Association members have access to unlimited Help Desk requests. Non-members may submit one Help Desk request per year - join today to access all of our nonprofit member benefits.
The Nonprofit Help Desk is designed to provide the resources and direction you need to answer nonprofit management or best practice questions.
Colorado Nonprofit Association does not provide consulting or professional services, but we are happy to refer you to others who do!
We will do our best to provide helpful resources and referrals within 5 to 10 business days.
Help Desk Office Hours
Wednesdays & Fridays | 9 a.m. - Noon
For those who prefer to talk with someone via phone or in-person, we created Help Desk Office Hours. Assistance given during office hours is not to be considered as professional or legal advice - we'll provide best practices and refer you to additional resources and business members that may help your organization.
Be sure to click "Yes, I'd like to schedule a time to talk with someone" when completing the below Help Desk Request.
Resources to Consider Before Submitting a Request
- Frequently Asked Nonprofit Questions. Check out the Colorado Nonprofit FAQs for answers to some common questions.
- Referrals for Product or Service. Search our online Nonprofit Consultant Directory.
- Legal Questions. The Nonprofit Help Desk cannot provide legal advice. Please visit our Colorado Nonprofit Pro Bono Legal Group page to submit a request for pro bono legal services.
- Nonprofit Start-Up Assistance. The Association does not assist with starting a nonprofit. However, visit Community Resource Center for general guidelines.
- Need assistance navigating our website? Visit Technical Assistance for FAQs about logging in to our site, using the Job Board, and managing your membership. Still need technical support? Contact us.
Colorado Nonprofit Association members have access to an online library of valuable resources, including videos, tip sheets, sample documents and articles. If you're looking for a sample document or template, we encourage you to browse the Knowledge Center before submitting a request.