Below is a listing of free and affordable meeting and event space for nonprofits in Colorado. This listing is updated quarterly and may not reflect current information. We rely on users and facility managers to contact us if there are updates to any of the facilities listed.
For long-term space needs in the Metro Denver area, please contact Denver Shared Spaces (DSS). DSS uses shared spaces as a tool to creatively and strategically connect community-oriented businesses, social enterprises and nonprofits with one another in affordable commercial space to meet the needs of the residents of the Denver Metro Area.
I want to find a meeting space in:
Colorado Collaborative for Nonprofits
- Location: 789 Sherman Street, Denver, 80203
- Cost: $20-100/hr
- Capacity: 12-100, varies by room
- Description: The Colorado Collaborative for Nonprofits' Training Center is comprised of four meeting/event spaces, as well as an atrium and kitchen. Users may book our Aspen rooms equipped with state of the art A/V or choose a conference room for smaller meetings. Feel free to contact us for a tour or more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Website: http://www.coloradocollaborative.org/training-center.html
Washington Street Community Center
- Location: 809 S. Washington Street, Denver, CO 80209
- Cost: $0-12.50/hr recurring rental, $27.50-42.50/hr one-time rental (Prices reflect 50% non-profitdiscount)
- Capacity: 60 people in the "Dining Room" and 120 people in "Leedom Hall" seated comfortably
- Descreiption: Washington Street Community Center (WSCC) is proud to offer two dynamic spaces for your next event, workshop, meeting, class, lunch-and-learn, and more! "Leedom Hall" is aconverted church sanctuary, and boasts a stage and wood flooring. The "Dining Room" includes a screen and projector. Tables and chairs are included in the rental price. Additionally, you are welcome to bring outside food, a caterer, and/or alcohol as long as the alcohol is not sold on the premises. WSCC is a handicapped accessible facility and a certified “Green Business” located in the heart of Denver. As a not-for-profit organization, your rental fee is used to provide year-round community resources and free rentals to non-profits providing a direct service to the community.WSCC is an intergenerational gathering place which cultivates meaningful community participation through programs designed to meet the needs of working families, individuals, and groups in south central Denver and the greater metro area.
- Location: 455 South Pierce Street, Lakewood, CO 80226
- Cost: $80-125/hr, nonprofit rate available
- Capacity: ~40-100, varies by room
- Description: We are located in Belmar at 455 S. Pierce Street in Lakewood in an 11,000 square-foot space designed for professionals as a center for creativity, collaboration and innovation. Our state-of-the-art facility is in Lakewood, right next to the Belmar Shopping District, with easy access to eating and entertainment options. That also means we are very close to Denver. We have two large meeting spaces, perfect for workshops and meetings. Our larger room also connects to a catering kitchen so groups can order and have food if they want to. Rooms include interactive touch panels, whiteboards, flat screen TVs, camera setups, and more.
- Website: https://www.mymindsparklearning.org/book-our-space/
- Location: 101 Monroe Street, Denver, 80206
- Cost: FREE
- Capacity: 8-48
- Description: Our goal is to create a warm, welcoming environment that results in productive meetings, retreats, and training sessions. Meeting rooms are available in a variety of sizes and configurations to meet your needs, and we offer dedicated free on-site parking as an added convenience.
- Website: http://www.danielsfund.org/Meeting-Space/
Cielo at Castle Pines
- Location: 485 W Happy Canyon Rd, Castle Rock, CO 80108
- Cost: Meeting rooms start at $50/hr, Pine Room starting at $145/hr. For pricing or event space please call or email email@example.com or 303-688-0122
- Capacity: up to 500
- Description: Cielo is an award-winning Colorado event venue surrounded by four acres of majestic pines, stone walls, and landscaped grounds that capture the elegant beauty of Castle Pines Village. Cielo provides a tranquil Colorado setting for you and your guests in a truly convenient location. With easy accessibility from Interstate 25, it makes for the perfect location, providing a mountain like setting without the long drive
- Website: www.cielocastlepines.com
Gary Community Investments/Piton Foundation
- Location: 1705 17th Street, Suite 200, Denver, 80202
- Cost: FREE
- Capacity: up to 60
- Description: Nonprofit and government organizations whose work aligns with Gary Community Investments' mission and values, as well as any certified B Corporations, are welcome to utilize our meeting space when rooms are not already reserved.
- Website: http://www.garycommunity.org/share-our-space
Historic Grant Ave
- Location: 216 South Grant St. Denver, Co 80209
- Cost: Varies from $35-115 per hour, depending on the space/room.
- Capacity: 25-400 people, also depends on the space/room
- Description of space: We are a historic landmark, in the West Wash Park/South Broadway neighborhoods of Denver. We are 110 years young and ready to be your event space home! We have a variety of event spaces for conferences, business meetings, board meetings, theatrical performances, orchestra performances, all type of music rehearsal space, wedding venue, holiday parties, company networking events, team building events, and more! We have a variety of amenities for our guests. In addition to, we are next to two major bus stops, close to downtown, I25, Santa Fe, and less than a mile from Alameda train station. Contact Helen at Helen@historicgrantave.org to set up a site tour appointment for your next event!
- Website: http://www.historicgrantave.org
Open Media Foundation
- Location: 700 Kalamath Street, Denver 80204
- Cost: 50% discount for nonprofits, $20+/hr
- Capacity: 12+
- Description: Open Media Foundation has several rooms available at a low cost or partial in-kind exchanges for studio rentals for nonprofits.
- Website: http://openmediafoundation.org/tools/facilities/meeting-space-event-request
City of Centenial, Colorado
- location: 7272 S Eagle St, Centennial, CO 80112
- Cost: Free on Mondays-Fridays 8 AM-5 PM and $15 per hour outside of business hours
- Capacity: 6-100 people. Varies from room.
- Description: The City of Centennial’s property at 7272 S. Eagle Street has three meeting rooms that are available for rental: the Community Room, Large Conference Room and Small Conference Room. The spaces may only be rented by non-profit and governmental for civic, cultural or educational programs or meetings. Each organization is restricted to one rental every 30 days. Centennial HOA and civic association meetings are sponsored events and not subject to reservation fees.
- Website: http://www.centennialco.gov/Online-Services/meeting-room-rental.aspx
- Location: 3801 East 40th Ave, Denver, 80205
- Cost: FREE meeting space in conference room for five to fourteen individuals for up to 4 hours. We only ask that you purchase drinks and/or food. Prodigy has amazing coffee and tea offerings, as well as breakfast burritos, breakfast sandwiches, assorted pastries and lunch paninis. We generally don't host recurring meetings unless they are one month or further apart. The space is meant for community use, not to conduct business. There is an Apple TV and HDMI cord that allows you to project from your computer. While at Prodigy, if you would like to know more about our model, we are happy to stop-in and give you a quick overview (or even a tour conducted by an apprentice). Let us know in advance and we can plan for it. EVENT SPACE FOR RENT: $600-$1,000 for event space in the evening, 5:30 pm-12:00 am
- Capacity: Up to 14 for meeting space, up to 100 for evening event space
- Description: Meeting space for nonprofits and businesses. Event space available for rent special from 5:30 pm-12:00 am for special events and gatherings.
- Website: http://www.prodigyventures.org/birthday-event
Mile High United Way, CoBank Leadership Center
- Location: 711 Park Ave West, Denver, 80205
- Cost: FREE
- Capacity: 10-144
- Description: Mile High United Way is pleased to offer conference center rooms free of charge to the nonprofit and public organizations for meetings.
- Website: http://www.unitedwaydenver.org/cobank-leadership-center
The Alliance Center
- Location: 1536 Wynkoop Street, Denver, 80202
- Cost: Pricing Varies
- Capacity: 16-180
- Description: Conveniently located at 1536 Wynkoop Street near the 16th Street Mall, Union Station and Colorado’s State Capitol, The Alliance Center features an energy-efficient, high-performance event space housed in a LEED certified historic building.
- Website: http://www.sustainablecolorado.org/alliancecenter/event-space/
Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado
Location: 600 South Marion Parkway, Denver, CO 80209
- Cost: Pricing Varies, Including Nonprofit Discounts – see link below for specific details
- Capacity: Terrace Room seats 12, Conference Room seats 20 at tables & 40 without
- Description: Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado invites you to hold your next meeting, retreat, or event in the relaxing atmosphere of Washington Park. Rooms are available seven days a week from 8:00am – 10:00pm. Free amenities include wireless internet, TV monitor with connected laptop or pull-down projector screens for presentations, webcam and tabletop microphones for remote attendees, and rolling whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Both rooms are spacious with large, bright windows. The Terrace Room overlooks Smith Lake and has direct access to an outdoor patio.
- Website: http://www.voc.org/room-rentals
Clayton Early Learning
Location: 3801 Martin Luther King Blvd., Denver, CO 80205
- Cost: Pricing varies for half-day and full-day
- Capacity: 20-125, 6 rooms available
- Description: Clayton Early Learning offers a variety of meeting spaces to support nonprofit agencies. Whether you need space for a small board meeting or a large auditorium for your event - Clayton Early Learning has six rooms from which to choose. Meeting rooms are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Learn more and reserve a room from their website.
- Website: http://www.claytonearlylearning.org/rental-request.html
- Location: 5126 E. Colfax, Denver, CO 80220
- Cost: FREE
- Capacity: 2-200
- Description: Bellwether is a coffee shop, bar, and barbershop, and we're ready for your next meeting or fundraiser. We have 1,800 square feet of available event space. Rent out the 900 square foot back room and private bar for your next gathering, or take over the entire 1,800 square foot building for a larger and more flexible space. There's never a charge for non-profits to host events. Come hang out with us and support your cause. Drop us a line to find out more about raising money and awareness for your nonprofit.
- Website: http://www.bellwetherdenver.com
- Location: 1001 17th Street, Suite 1225, Denver, CO 80202
- Cost: FREE to nonprofits
- Capacity: ~20
- Description: Cresa offers a private board room seating roughly 20 people, including WIFI, a projector and a couple small white boards.
- Booking: Please contact Sean Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.228.0274.
Alchemy Creative Workspace
- Location: 66 South Logan St. Denver, CO 80209
- Cost: Discount for nonprofits using the space for the first time. $45/hr small conference rooms; $65/hr large conference room. For pricing on event space please email email@example.com.
- Capacity: Conference rooms up to 15. Event space up to 150.
- Description: Alchemy offers three modern conference room options. Each conference room includes use of flat screen, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, dry-erase wall, and bluetooth conference phone. Our space also provides a unique and impressive setting for your next event!
- Website: http://www.alchemycw.com/meeting-space-and-events/
Community First Foundation
- Location: 5855 Wadsworth Bypass, Unit A, Arvada, 80003
- Cost: FREE
- Capacity: 8-56
- Description: The collaborative space offers a variety of rooms and configurations that accommodate eight—56 people. Robust audio/visual equipment and a large catering kitchen help you put your best foot forward for trainings, meetings and retreats. Located in Olde Town Arvada, the space is just five minutes north of I-70 on Wadsworth and 15 minutes northwest of downtown Denver. Free parking on site.
- Website: http://communityfirstfoundation.org/nonprofits/meeting-space/
Douglas County Libraries
- Location: Varies
- Cost: $25-150. Varies from location.
- Description:Our vibrant buildings offer beautiful and ample event spaces, and maintain the highest standards of service. From modern furniture to high-end technology, discover the ideal event space for your next corporate function or intimate social event.
- Website: https://www.dcl.org/event-spaces/
Denver Public Library
- Location: Varies
- Cost: The fee to reserve a space at a branch is $10 per hour for all groups and organizations. Fees are nonrefundable and nontransferable unless the library initiates a cancellation. The full hourly rate is charged for portions of hours the room is used.
- Description: Meeting space size varies
- Website: https://www.denverlibrary.org/meeting-spaces
Henderson Community Church
- Location: 12001 Oakland Street, Henderson, CO 80640
- Cost: 6 hour rental $350.00, Kitchen rental $100.00
- Description: Approximately 2400 square feet of freshly painted and updated hall. Gray hues are welcoming for any event. This space is cooled and heated and has tables and chairs available for use. This hall seats approximately 150 and also has a commercial kitchen with pots, pans and serving utensils for rent to serve your needs. Historic 1960’s building centrally located just east of Hiway 85 and 120th Avenue. 12001 Oakland Street Henderson, CO 80640
- Website:Book by calling Dawn Pegg, Operations Director, Henderson Community Church@ 402-681-4750
Community Foundation of Northern Colorado
- Location: 4745 Wheaton Drive, Fort Collins, 80525
- Cost: FREE
- Capacity: 12-28
- Description: The Community Foundation offers free meeting space for use by nonprofit organizations Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The Hach Community Room seats 24-28 and the Conference Room seats 12.
- Website: https://www.nocofoundation.org/meetingspace
El Pomar Foundation, Penrose House
- Location: 1661 Mesa Avenue, Colorado Springs, 80906
- Cost: FREE
- Capacity: 5-64
- Description: El Pomar Foundation is pleased to offer Penrose House to all 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and government agencies free of charge. Penrose House welcomes use of the space for strategic meetings, seminars and trainings.
- Website: https://www.elpomar.org/penrose-house/
Central Mountains Meeting Spaces
Breckenridge Grand Vacation Community Center and Summit county South Branch Library
- Location: 103 S. Harris St., Breckenridge, CO
- Cost: FREE for listed Summit County nonprofits, all others $25+/hr
- Capacity: 8-50
- Description: This recently remodeled historic building has three meeting spaces and a kitchen, all or which may be reserved for use from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. No use or rental of these rooms is permitted for commercial or profit-making activities.
- Website: http://reservations.co.summit.co.us/
Rampart Library District Meeting Rooms
- Location: 218 E Midland Ave, Woodland Park, CO 80863
- Cost: $2-20/hour or $10-100/day
- Capacity: 6-94
- Descriptopn: The Rampart Library District provides meeting room space for meetings at which members of the local community may present and exchange information on a wide variety of subjects. The meeting room space includes all designated rooms within the library buildings as well as the Rotary Terrace at Woodland Park Public Library.
- Website: https://rampart.colibraries.org/about-us/meeting-rooms/
Summit County Commons
- Location: 37 Peak One Drive, Frisco, CO
- Cost: FREE
- Capacity: 45-60
- Description: The Summit County Commons has two free meeting rooms available for reservation by the public Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. No use or rental of these rooms is permitted for commercial or profit-making activities.
- Website: http://www.co.summit.co.us/929/Room-Reservations
Summit County Community & Senior Center
- Location: 83 Nancy's Place, Frisco, CO 80443
- Cost: $25+/hr
- Capacity: 10-225
- Description: The Community & Senior Center is located in Frisco, the heart of Summit County, Colorado. Our venue provides the perfect back drop for your special event or meeting. With facilities to accommodate up to 225 people, on-site catering and a variety of amenities and options, we will help to make your event one to remember.
- Website: http://www.co.summit.co.us/181/Event-Meeting-Services
Western Slope Meeting Spaces
Western Colorado Center for the Arts
- Location: 1803 N. 7th Street, Grand Junction, CO 81501
- Cost: $30+ /hr
- Capacity: 15-500
- Description: The Art Center is the perfect place to hold your meeting or event. The Art Center includes several event and meeting spaces available for rent.
- Website: http://gjartcenter.org/wp/support/facilities-rental/
Fruita Community Center
- Location: 324 N. Coulson Ave., Fruita, CO 81521
- Cost: $30-90/hr
- Capacity: 5-93
- Description: The Fruita Community Center Meeting Room is 1860 square feet and is finished with wood flooring. The meeting room can be partitioned into three separate rooms. Individual rooms, as well as the entire meeting room are available for rental.
- Website: http://www.fruita.org/parksrec/page/fruita-community-center-meeting-room-and-party-rentals
Garfield County Fairgrounds
- Location: 1001 Railroad Avenue, Rifle, CO 81650
- Cost: $35 for 2 hours to $125 for a full-day rate
- Capacity: 125-300
- Description: The Garfield County Fairgrounds in Rifle Colorado offers three meeting rooms with A/V equipment. Parties may have an additional cost for security if alcohol will be served.
- Booking: We can be reached at 970-625-2514 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southwest Colorado Meeting Spaces
Fort Lewis College
- Location: 1000 Rim Dr., Durango, CO 81301
- Cost: $50+/hr
- Capacity: 10-400
- Description: Fort Lewis College has multiple buildings and meeting/event space available for rent.
- Website: https://www.fortlewis.edu/facilities/RoomsSpaces/MeetingsConferences.aspx
Durango Community Recreation Center
- Location: 2700 Main Ave., Durango, CO 81301
- Cost: $10-50/hr
- Capacity: 8-180
- Description: The Durango Community Recreation Center is a great location for banquets, meetings, conferences, training sessions.
- Website: http://www.durangogov.org/index.aspx?NID=527
Northwest Colorado Meeting Spaces
Grand Lake Center
- Location: 301 Marina Dr., Grand Lake, CO 80447
- Capacity: Small breakout rooms and auditorium which seats 250
- Description: Spacious, carpeted auditorium area with tables, chairs, stage, screen projector and podium for lectures and presentations. Large commercial kitchen – bring your own caterer and lower expenses by bringing your own alcoholic beverages. Numerous breakout rooms for smaller group studies.
- Website: https://grandlakecenter.com/basecamp/about/
Statewide Meeting Spaces
- Location: Statewide
- Cost: FREE
- Description: Grocery store; space varies across locations
- Website: https://www.naturalgrocers.com/store-locations/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=sitelinks_214&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-IDhzaiY1QIVioF-Ch1mFgzjEAAYASABEgKH8_D_BwE
- Location: Statewide
- Cost: $25/hour and up
- Capacity; 10-600
- Description: SpaceTogether has meeting spaces available throughout the Front Range. Spaces include auditoriums, conference rooms, commercial kitchens, and studios. Amenities include sound systems, projectors, kitchens, and other specialized equipment. Non-profits can connect with venues directly on the site and see schedules and pricing. If you have any questions or would like any help, email email@example.com.
- Website: https://spacetogether.com/