It is time to recognize our peers for the outstanding work they do for the nonprofit industry and their communities. We are excited to announce the honorees for 2019 National Philanthropy Day Awards on Friday, November 8 at the Seawell Ballroom at the Denver Center for Performing Arts.
We don't get to dress fancy and honor nonprofit excellence with a beautiful award every day, so come and enjoy it! Join us in congratulating the following award recipients:
- Empower Retirement for Outstanding Large Business
- Honey Stinger for Outstanding Small Business
- Schlessman Family Foundation for Outstanding Foundation
- Lola and Rob Salazar for Outstanding Philanthropist
- Lisa Schlarbaum from Hope House for Outstanding Professional Fundraiser
- Kristin Todd from Daniels Fund for Outstanding professional Grantmaker
- The Denver Chapter of Links, Inc. for Outstanding Service Organization
- Gary Yourtz for Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser
We hope to see you all there.