Every two years, the Colorado Nonprofit Association publishes the Colorado Nonprofit Salaries & Benefits Survey, a digital publication that is composed of valuable data from nonprofits across the state and used by hundreds of nonprofits to set competitive compensation packages to retain and attract their most valuable asset…their people.
The 2023 Colorado Nonprofit Salaries & Benefits Survey includes:
- A total of 363 organizations contributed their invaluable data, representing a 132% increase compared to the previous survey’s participation levels
- Over 80 nonprofit positions with salary data broken out by organization budget, focus of service and region
- Detailed salary information for Executive Directors
- Salary information by race & gender
- Information on insurance benefits, including health, vision, dental and life & disability insurance
- Information on leave time, salary increases & bonuses
- Information on remote work & flexible hours
- And more!
- $90* Member
- $190 Nonmember
To purchase your copy of the 2023 Colorado Nonprofit Salaries & Benefits Survey, please scroll to the bottom of this page to the “Purchase” section.
Did your organization participate in the 2023 Colorado Nonprofit Salaries & Benefits Survey? Participants receive a 50% discount on the price of the publication. For information on accessing your discount, contact email@example.com.
*Colorado Nonprofit Association members must be logged in to the Association website in order to get the member price. If you are logged in and are still getting the nonmember rate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.