Thank you to Washington Nonprofits for this partnership
In fundraising, it’s all about relationships. Knowing and understanding your donors’ generational tendencies is one way to help build stronger relationships.
This two-part online course will teach you the characteristic differences between each generation and how to build upon those in your development and communications plan implementation. You will leave with knowledge about each of the five generations, fundraising strategies to address each generation in a targeted way, and how to engage your audience through different social media platforms with a generational lens..
- $30 with member discount code
- $60 general
- Please email Akila Copeland for the Colorado Nonprofit Association member discount code
- All sessions take place Tuesdays from 12:00 -1:00 p.m. Pacific Time (1:00 - 2:00 p.m. MST). All sessions will be recorded and the recordings will be made available to all registered participants. Participants who are unable to attend one or more of the sessions will still have access to all course materials.
- Washington Nonprofits pricing applies
- This training is NOT free to members of Colorado Nonprofit Association
You will be taken to Washington Nonprofit's website to register
Event Custom Fields